Apply Now to Diné College
Mail your application to Diné College Admissions and Records Office, PO Box C-02, Tsaile, AZ 86556. You can also submit your application in-person at Tsaile Campus Office, located at the One Stop Shop in the Student Union Building.
- A completed Diné College admission application.
- All new students applying for the first time for admission to Dine' College must pay a $20.00 non-refundable fee.
- Official Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB) for all American Indian students.
- Official high school transcript or official test scores of General Education Development (GED).
- Transfer students must provide official transcripts from all colleges and universities previously attended.
- All Arizona students are encouraged to either complete the Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS) forms with the Arizona Department of Economic Security and the Tsaile Health Clinic for Tsaile residents or to provide family health care insurance.